By Tonia Samsonova
CEO and Founder
Exactly.ai is an early-stage startup that has recently completed its Seed round of investments. We are building a marketplace for professional visual creators to train and publish their personal Gen AI models. Brands can rent these models to generate images for their marketing and product needs. Since its launch in November 2022, Exactly has organically gained 15K registered users, including award-winning and internationally recognized artists. We prioritize ethically sourced AI, which means that all uploaded images, created models, and generated images belong to the artists, not us.
Exactly is a part of NVIDIA Inception Accelerator and has been recognized as one of the top 15 European and Israeli startups in 2023 by Google for Startups. We have also graduated from the Google AI First Accelerator. Our AI Research team has developed a technology that excels in understanding an artist's style and creating high-quality images in that style.
With these accomplishments in our first year, we have exciting plans for 2024. Therefore, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Machine Learning Engineer to join our AI startup. In this position, you'll join the team to help develop new models for image generation based on diffusion models. In this role, you will be conducting research and developing new features to go beyond existing SOTA solutions. You will have a significant impact on the company's future. Other responsibilities include participating in technical decisions and building strong relationships across the organization. In addition, you will be an impactful individual contributor, actively writing code and being hands-on in your role.
- The salary for this role is determined based on the market benchmark and the candidate's years of experience.
- In addition to salary, stock options are also provided.
- The work arrangement for this role is hybrid, with 3 days in the office.
- Candidates from different locations are considered for this role, even though the company's headquarters and office are located in London. If you are not based in London, you can work remotely for this role.
- The role offers 25 days of holiday in addition to bank holidays.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deploy production-quality machine learning frameworks in the field of image generation
- Explore and implement state-of-the-art algorithms to keep our product on the cutting edge of Generative AI technology
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Generative AI, conduct research, and explore innovative techniques to improve model quality and efficiency
- Work closely with our ML team to explore and prototype new product features
- Influence key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong understanding of machine learning approaches and algorithms
- Ability to proactively learn new concepts and apply them at work
- Ability to make a comprehensive documentation of academic papers, models, algorithms, and research findings for knowledge sharing within the team
- Ability to be innovative and propose novel ideas
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or years of equivalent experience
- Research or engineering experience in deep learning with one or more of the following: generative models, segmentation, object detection, classification, model optimizations (e.g. pruning, quantization, distillation)
- Demonstrated expertise in training and optimizing generative models
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Advanced degree in machine learning, computer vision, or related field
- Experience with generative modeling for computer vision applications
- Experience with image generation models (GANs, Diffusion models)
- Experience with text-to-image generative models and features (Stable Diffusion, DreamBooth, ControlNet, IP-Adapter, etc.)
- Experience developing and optimizing ML inference on the backend
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com