By Tonia Samsonova
CEO and Founder
Exactly.ai is an early-stage startup that has recently completed its Seed round of investments. We are building a marketplace for professional visual creators to train and publish their personal Gen AI models. Brands can rent these models to generate images for their marketing and product needs. Since its launch in November 2022, Exactly has organically gained 15K registered users, including award-winning and internationally recognized artists. We prioritize ethically sourced AI, which means that all uploaded images, created models, and generated images belong to the artists, not us.
Exactly is a part of NVIDIA Inception Accelerator and has been recognized as one of the top 15 European and Israeli startups in 2023 by Google for Startups. We have also graduated from the Google AI First Accelerator. Our AI Research team has developed a technology that excels in understanding an artist's style and creating high-quality images in that style.
With these accomplishments in our first year, we have exciting plans for 2024. Therefore, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Machine Learning Engineer to join our AI startup. In this position, you'll join the team to help develop new models for image generation based on diffusion models. In this role, you will be conducting research and developing new features to go beyond existing SOTA solutions. You will have a significant impact on the company's future. Other responsibilities include participating in technical decisions and building strong relationships across the organization. In addition, you will be an impactful individual contributor, actively writing code and being hands-on in your role.
Compensation The salary for this role is determined based on the market benchmark and the candidate's years of experience.
- The work arrangement for this role is hybrid, with 3 days in the office.
- Candidates from different locations are considered for this role, even though the company's headquarters and office are located in London. If you are not based in London, you can still work remotely for this role.
- The role offers 25 days of holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Who you are
- Able to translate a brand's objectives into words that resonate with the target audience
- A creative individual with a knack for storytelling and a strong command of language
- You are interested in art and illustration.
- Experienced in writing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels such as websites, social media, and email campaigns.
- Experienced in creating persuasive and compelling written content to promote products or services
- You’re a social media expert with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital or content marketing.
- You have a track record of creating world-class content and are passionate about it. This content may be long-form written posts, videos (YouTube, TikTok), or SEO.
- You're an English native speaker.
- Able to collaborate effectively with marketing, design, and social media team
- Able to generate ideas for social media graphics or messages
- You have a robust work ethic. You’re highly motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- You have experience with an in-house tech company, preferably a startup environment.
- You have a strong connection with the design community and love art and illustration.
What the job involves
- Writing engaging and persuasive copy
- Researching target audience and competition
- Collaborating with marketing, design, and social media teams
- Creating visually appealing content with exactly.ai models that complement the copy
- Writing copies for the product interfaces and reviewing the current ones.
- Communicating with the members of the community
- Converting marketing ideas into a hashtag, blog, or longer post for different social media networks
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org