Design Challenge 5. Pantone Colour 2024
27 days ago
This week, we suggest creating images using the color 2024, according to Pantone!
In this challenge, you will be tasked to create a model that can generate pictures in Peach Fuzz colour.
The winner will get a grant from Exactly.ai.
Here is what you need to do: Pantone has announced the color of 2024, and it's 13-1023 Peach Fuzz. According to the Pantone Institute, PANTONE 13-1023 Peach Fuzz embodies our nurturing spirit with its gentle peach tone that enriches mind, body, and soul. The Pantone Color Institute™ is a consulting service that predicts global color trends and advises companies on color for brand identity and product development, strategically incorporating color as a valuable asset.
Your task is to create an AI model that can generate pictures in 13-1023 Peach Fuzz colour for this brand.
How to participate:
- Create a model on Exactly that can generate images using the colour Peach Fuzz.
- You can use images found on the internet as references for your model.
- Find 10-15 images for your moodboard.
- Upload those images to Exaclty.ai to create a model.
- Use a Colour palette and other tools to generate an image for this task.
To apply for the competition, click the Enter the Competition button. You can create several personal AI models and submit as many images as you want.
Deadline: January, 24
1st place: 15 models and 1500 generations
2nd place: 10 models and 1000 generations
3rd place: 5 models and 500 generations
By applying to the competition, you will get 100 generations and 3 new models for free to get your ideas done.
Design Challenge 5. Pantone Colour 2024, Exactly.ai
Here's how you can participate:
- Create an Exactly.ai account (if you haven't already).
- Create a model using your art.
- Apply to the selected competition.
- To apply for the competition, click the Enter the Competition button
Register to join